Get involved – be a part of an industry group
established to promote good practice
and recognised standards
Who can join DWSN?
Any company or organisation that can demonstrate they can do the following:
- carry out a full and complete response to the Law Society’s CON29DW Enquiry
- guarantee the quality of the data from the records that they have checked and act when it is incorrect or inaccurate
- provide guarantees that demonstrate that the interests of the homeowner are safeguarded through redress, whether through physical, and, or financial reparation
- meet the minimum standards required for handling complaints.
What are the benefits?
- The Network is a technical centre of excellence, providing a forum for the sharing of good practice and information, such as legislative changes and their potential impact on the provision of the Law Society’s CON29DW Enquiry.
- It provides commentary, guidance and advice on all legal and other regulatory developments relevant to the completion of the Law Society’s CON29DW Enquiry.
- The Network provides a focal point for liaison with the Law Society, lenders and other stakeholders.
- DWSN provides representation to government, government agencies, lenders, the legal community and customers regarding the importance of the Law Society’s CON29DW Enquiry and its role in the conveyancing process for both residential and commercial property and land.
How much does it cost to become a member?
Membership is for a year. The membership year starts in April, but it is possible to join part-way through a year and the subscription fee would be adjusted accordingly. Subscriptions are based on the number of Law Society CON29DW Enquiries undertaken each year.
|Number of completed Law Society CON29DW Enquiries per annum